Wednesday, March 14, 2012

A Rheumatologist That Understands Pain Shares a Fibromyalgia Success Story


My name is Jean Clark.  Dr. Crayton has been great as a physician for my health issues.  He has done more for me in just the last month than all the doctors I’ve seen over the last 15 years.  In 1997, I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia. I felt I was never provided with any real treatment other than pain management prescriptions that left me feeling overly medicated, and never really fixed the problem.  Some of the medications I was given even gave me seizures.  When I began seeing Dr. Crayton, he listened to my history, showed genuine concern, and was able to provide a treatment plan for me, which included gradually weaning me off all the medications I was taking.  Less is better! If you have fibromyalgia, go see Dr. Crayton.  He’s the best!


No comments:

Post a Comment