Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Dr. Crayton: The Patriot

One of Dr. Hulon Crayton’s favorite quotes is “Never forget where you come from.  What you attain in life is not as important as what you give back.”  And, throughout his career, Dr. Crayton has lived out this philosophy.

“I did not come from ‘privilege’, but rather have worked very hard for everything I’ve attained.  I served in the military like most men of my generation, and am extremely proud to be an American.”

As a consummate nationalist, Dr. Crayton served in both the U.S. Army and Army Reserve.  His military service encompassed Ft. Carson, CO; Ft. McCoy, WI; and serving in the Medical Corps of the Army Reserve.



Through his medical practice, The Arthritis and Infusion Center, Dr. Crayton takes great pride in the service he provides to our nation’s Veterans – his compatriots.  “Due to military cutbacks, our Veterans don’t always get the medical care they deserve.  In my practice, I take the time to really listen to them and get to the root of their medical issues.

Dr. Crayton is the region’s ONLY Rheumatologist with a Masters Degree in Hospital Administration, which makes him uniquely qualified to operate his center that offers the following:



What I advise all my patients is:  “Pain is not normal.”  We can help!
The Arthritis and Infusion Center proudly accepts TriCare.  Call us today!
  
God Bless America!

No comments:

Post a Comment