Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Mrs. Brewer 'Thanks God' for Dr. Crayton and his Staff

My name is Barbara Brewer and I was informed in 2008 that I was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis. I was in a lot of pain, had swollen joints and have gone through several medications. I am currently taking an infusion that has helped me tremendously. I am no longer in pain. I no longer have swollen joints. I feel better. I recommend Dr. Crayton to anyone. He is excellent in helping me. I thank God for Dr. Crayton. He has really helped me. I tell everybody about this man and his office staff. The people here are pleasant and friendly and I look forward each month to coming in for my monthly infusion. I thank God that it is helping me.

1 comment:

  1. In rheumatoid arthritis, multiple joints are usually, but not always, affected in a symmetrical pattern.

    Rheumatoid arthritis ra

    ReplyDelete