Wednesday, May 16, 2012

"Pain Free" Thanks to Dr. Crayton

My name is Debra Brooks, and I saw Dr. Crayton a little over one month ago. When I came in, I told him my pain was an eight on a scale of one to ten, and sometimes the discomfort reached a level ten. In fact, I had begun to have to use a walker, or cane, just to get around, and it wasn’t unusual to have to hold onto walls. It was hard getting up from a seated position, so I had to use a lift chair. I was pretty much hurting from my neck all the way down to my feet.


When I first saw Dr. Crayton, he assessed my condition, and put me on a medication particular to my symptoms. Within three days, I started noticing my pain going away. Within a week, my pain was totally gone! I was able to get up and walk around on my own without any special assistance. When I went to the grocery store, I didn’t have to use the electric cart.  I’ve put my walker and cane into storage, and don’t use the lift chair any longer. To me, this is a true miracle.   


Now, I’ve started to lose weight, because I have more energy to get up and walk around to do things. I can even clean my own house, and was so excited, I cleaned it from one end to the other! I’m so happy that I want to spread the joy that I feel to others who are suffering. I highly recommend Dr. Crayton as the first place to call if you are in pain from arthritis or other chronic diseases.

2 comments:

  1. He must be a very good doctor. Good thing you are fine right now. Hope it will last forever. Thank you for sharing us a little about Dr. Crayton. Thumbs up!!


    lower back pain

    ReplyDelete